Wednesday, April 20th, 2011...11:32 am
About to board
I’m sitting in the terminal at SFO and about to board and it’s finally hitting me–here we go. A few of you may have gotten this, but here’s a quick recap of what I’m going to spend the next few weeks doing:
- Unity within our intern group, the wisdom to know how to work through conflicts and disagreements, and the prayerful hearts needed to daily equip ourselves with the Gospel.
- Humility to move in a cross-cultural context, laying down our assumptions and being open toseeing the Kingdom there.
- Spiritual protection as we move into an unfamiliar spiritual landscape.
- For the Kingdom to continue to move powerfully in dark places amidst poverty, spiritual strongholds and oppression.
- Joy! That the church body there would ooze Gospel joy.
- That the staff at the Red Window Project would be strengthened with supernatural rest, community, faith, hope, & love.